Thread: People raised by family in opposite quadra.

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right about your assumption with my age.
    My alternatives to the giftedness thing were not really addressed at your case, i think high IQ alone is often more than enough to make someone look like he has ADHD, especially because of the stigma attached to and therefore lack of information about the phenomenon.

I'm also talking more about the environment outside, school for example would love every child to have low energy, make flower chains with their buddies and never ever show anything like aggression. When you are not able to act out your high energy level and what you are biologically wired for and therefore fascinated by (playing soldiers, wrestling, fighting) you still need a outlet for this kind of stuff so it often manifests itself in challenging the teacher and environment as a whole.

Don't worry for the last part though, i think especially se valuing involutionary types will find the habitat of their life in what we are heading towards.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    You are right about your assumption with my age.
    My alternatives to the giftedness thing were not really addressed at your case, i think high IQ alone is often more than enough to make someone look like he has ADHD, especially because of the stigma attached to and therefore lack of information about the phenomenon.

I'm also talking more about the environment outside, school for example would love every child to have low energy, make flower chains with their buddies and never ever show anything like aggression. When you are not able to act out your high energy level and what you are biologically wired for and therefore fascinated by (playing soldiers, wrestling, fighting) you still need a outlet for this kind of stuff so it often manifests itself in challenging the teacher and environment as a whole.

Don't worry for the last part though, i think especially se valuing involutionary types will find the habitat of their life in what we are heading towards.

How does high intelligence describe the hyper active component?

We had plenty of time to play around, for example the trampoline, sports, skiiing, swimming ect. Still more hyper active and triggered at a hair trigger. So even in a time and place that accepted physical hyperness, it was still at the level of a debilitation.

I read some hypothesises that describe ADD as a left over from hunter gathering past societies, where in the ADHD helped to rapidly shift focus on prey....the idea seemed psuedo-psycology and I passed over it. I'm not overly concerned with this stuff as I was when younger.

Absolutely about habitats: thats the one benefit of being an adult, you will gravitate to where you need to be. : )

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    How does high intelligence describe the hyper active component?

We had plenty of time to play around, for example the trampoline, sports, skiiing, swimming ect. Still more hyper active and triggered at a hair trigger. So even in a time and place that accepted physical hyperness, it was still at the level of a debilitation.

I read some hypothesises that describe ADD as a left over from hunter gathering past societies, where in the ADHD helped to rapidly shift focus on prey....the idea seemed psuedo-psycology and I passed over it. I'm not overly concerned with this stuff as I was when younger.

Absolutely about habitats: thats the one benefit of being an adult, you will gravitate to where you need to be. : )
    Psychomotoric Overexability is a good explaination for hyperactivity also gifted children are often reported to have higher energy levels in general.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/dabro...ildren-1449118

I think the distractability is better explained by a weaker filter for incoming stimuli, which leads to higher information input, higher sensitivity and often too over-stimulation. I think the hunter gatherer thing can be a good explanation for Involutionary evolutionary distinction though; pretty sure ADHD diagnosis is more common in Result types for exactly the same reason.

The section in the brain that is said to filter stimuli is also often weaker in men which could be part of an explanation for the gender gaps in High IQ, Autism and adhd diagnosis