Thread: People raised by family in opposite quadra.

Threaded View

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    Thank you very much, what i see is that Se and maybe masculinity in general is being pathologized, if you don't sit still and obey what the authorities tell you they will say that you have ADHD and put you under medication.

I think our whole Culture is so strongly delta and alpha dominated that many people are told to be ashamed of their aggressive tendencies and that they should suppress them.
    You can also see it with all of this #Metoo stuff where Se ego sexuality even gets criminalized.
    Maybe it's Christianity with their other cheek or denazification which is translated into some kind of catharsic decolonisation for non axis countries.
    From early on boys are told that aggression, force, violence and even masculinity as a whole is bad, they don't get any kind of healthy relation to Se behaviour in real-life so they get it sublimated and mostly paired with shallow materialism and moral decay in rap music, at least that's my impression.

me too movement has nothing to do with christianity since its a feminist movement and they reject christianity. Plus, all those movements about "rights" is pure mass manipulation and have been planned by others since time ago. The Vitruvian dude in the economist magazine has me too in the chest.

If you know the Georgia Guidestones (set in 1980), they have 10 commandments written in stone, they say as this:
    1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500.000.000
    IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
    2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY —
    IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
    etc

The economist is financed by Rockefeller. Me too is supported by hollywood and left media. So its a massive plan of depopulation. And its pretty obvious. I don't even get why ppl still blaming christianity when its all except christian. And feminism is all except a female movement. Its pure manipulation.

Last edited by Faith; 12-17-2020 at 12:01 AM.