Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
I'm sorry to hear, that sounds like a rough upbringing. You seem to have come out strong though. Keep pushing, life will reward your hard work and persistence. Mental health is a beautiful thing to achieve, which I strive for everyday too.

Interesting you mention the western world is anti-se.. can you elaborate what you mean by that?
Thank you very much, what i see is that Se and maybe masculinity in general is being pathologized, if you don't sit still and obey what the authorities tell you they will say that you have ADHD and put you under medication.

I think our whole Culture is so strongly delta and alpha dominated that many people are told to be ashamed of their aggressive tendencies and that they should suppress them.
You can also see it with all of this #Metoo stuff where Se ego sexuality even gets criminalized.
Maybe it's Christianity with their other cheek or denazification which is translated into some kind of catharsic decolonisation for non axis countries.
From early on boys are told that aggression, force, violence and even masculinity as a whole is bad, they don't get any kind of healthy relation to Se behaviour in real-life so they get it sublimated and mostly paired with shallow materialism and moral decay in rap music, at least that's my impression.