I grew up with an unhealthy 2 ESE Mother who basically tried to fix me my whole life.
Have been told I was ill since ever, my giftedness has been misdiagnosed for every Illness imaginable, I spent my childhood on stimulants and abuse, my youth between psychic wards and youth welfare.

Good thing for me that there was youth welfare and psychic wards around, so i was able to gain a lot of psychological knowledge about myself and able to deal with trauma in a productive way.
Without the support structures i would be dead by now, or at least a loser at my hardest times may even a killer.

It took me until my early twenties to realise that i'm neither autistic, have adhd or borderline but am just highly intelligent.
Funny thing, a semi dual EII Psychatrist came up with the idea that i had borderline made me believe that for more than a year.

Socionics and knowledge about high IQ helped me a lot, also the company of same Quadra people.
I thought that nobody was alike me because i was just to smart, which is true to a high extent but Gamma SFs are still cool af and chill to hang out with.

What happened to was that I thought all women would be like Alpha SFs and began to hate their guts.
Having had an abusive Relationship with an IEE did not help ether.
I just hated those things and at some point would even have sided with the Muslims in the culture war just to strip them off their rights.

Since i know socionics i have a better way to deal with people again, maybe i am autistic but now i just know what to expect from whom, and i do know that ESIs do exist and there is something else than corrupted fi creative or fe in women.

Also i do think culture in the western world is heavily anti-Se, they really do hurt Se valuing people by telling them that they were wrong and putting them on stimulants, a lot of the Se- Valuing people i know have mental health issues.

So basically growing up with a conflicted super ego mother really messed me up, i somehow turned out fine anyways but it was far from easy and quite an achievement.