Thread: Aeris (Final Fantasy 7)

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aeris (Final Fantasy 7)

I've been trying to find a satisfactory typing for her for years without much success. Such is the case I think she merits her own type thread. I've seen her typed as EIE-Fe, IEE-Ne, IEI and SEE before, but I can't decide which is the best option. It is like she is a mix of many types at once. Also, in enneagram, I've seen her as 7w6, although I could also see 4w3 or 9, not sure on stacking except probably sp last.

Here are my other typings for the characters in case it helps discern her type via intertypes. Most of these are modifications to Gilly's typings:

Code:
    Cloud - SLE-Ti 3w4 sx/sp
    Tifa - ESE-Fe 6w5 sx/so
    Sephiroth - IEI-Fe 4w3 sp/sx
    Barret - EIE-Fe 8w9 sp/so
    Cid - LSI-Se 8w7 sx/sp
    Red XIII - LII-Ne 9w1 so/sp
    Vincent - ILI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Cait Sith: IEE-Fi 6w5 so/sx
    Yuffie - SEE-Se 7w8 sp/sx
    Hojo - ILE-Ti 5w4 sx/so
    Tseng - LSE-Si 6w7 sx/so
    Rufus Shinra - LIE-Ni 3w4 so/sp

Any ideas?
    Last edited by mclane; 02-08-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is from the Alpha quadra imo (delta at least).
    Can't see Se valued, nor Beta or Gamma values.
    She seems a mix of types because people considers her "visions" part of her personality (as it were Ni = predictions).
    But it's actually the plot who gives her premonitions. Also, despite envisioning the future she is extremely chill and behave as she didn't know her destiny (Si PolR is quite impossible, being the least chill types).

She just takes care of childrens and flowers. She doesn't have particular dreams, living in a static world before meeting Cloud (so hard to see Beta values). Aerith enters his comfort zone everytime, but she is not a heavy controlling presence.
    Fe-Si is possible. Se could just be demonstrative, but not leading.
    I'm unsure about IEE. She looks a lot like ESEs I know rather than IEEs.

Tifa is more SEI rather than ESE imo. She got way more Ti than ESEs, but you can see it more in the original game. She can be quite logical (Ti HA).

Sephiroth Idk, maybe ILI. I don't think he is a feeler. He has been manipulated on the side of feelings very easily by Genesis (like XXTX types) and trusted more informations he read in the masions rather than seeking the truth himself (Te valued) and got mad.