Hybrid View

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Both Si and Ni recognize ideas patterns that’s what makes SEI seem like Ne types.
    That's not really why I'm inclined towards Ne dom/Ne creative though. Every perceiving element recognizes different patterns, that's a human trait after all, but it is the patterns that they are inclined to pay most attention to and the motivations that come along with them that really differentiates them. I'm known for speaking in generalities and indefinites to the point where people get fairly annoyed with me. Generally, my processes of gaining information and making judgements about topics is centered around either playing with different ideas and tangents until I've generalized the topic enough to use it or by gathering information and perspective from varying and opposing sources and finding where they align (and I often do this for both the purpose of avoiding bias and my own entertainment), which aligns decently with what I've read about Ne here (https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Ne), specifically this line (which I was shocked matched almost exactly the sentiment I had written:
    He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.
    I've only had time to skim some of the information on Robobot's thread, so don't take this as a definitive yet (and I will update if this changes), but Si doesn't really seem to fit the way I go about life from what I am acquiring, though I definitely do think I value the function at the very least.

(NOTE: I realize you've finalized your typing on me, I just figured I'd provide my point of view anyways)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    That's not really why I'm inclined towards Ne dom/Ne creative though. Every perceiving element recognizes different patterns, that's a human trait after all, but it is the patterns that they are inclined to pay most attention to and the motivations that come along with them that really differentiates them. I'm known for speaking in generalities and indefinites to the point where people get fairly annoyed with me. Generally, my processes of gaining information and making judgements about topics is centered around either playing with different ideas and tangents until I've generalized the topic enough to use it or by gathering information and perspective from varying and opposing sources and finding where they align (and I often do this for both the purpose of avoiding bias and my own entertainment), which aligns decently with what I've read about Ne here (https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Ne), specifically this line (which I was shocked matched almost exactly the sentiment I had written:.
    I've only had time to skim some of the information on Robobot's thread, so don't take this as a definitive yet (and I will update if this changes), but Si doesn't really seem to fit the way I go about life from what I am acquiring, though I definitely do think I value the function at the very least.

(NOTE: I realize you've finalized your typing on me, I just figured I'd provide my point of view anyways)
    I’ll post a video of an ILE for you
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I’ll post a video of an ILE for you
    That might be helpful, thank you. Would you also happen to have an example of one catered towards SEI to contrast?