Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Ip, not extrovert..
    Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    I think you are ILI.

I only watched a portion of your video, though (I don't have the attention span to sit through all of it LOL). It is clear you are introverted. I think ILI fits really well... I might also see LII, or possibly SLI..buuut eh. hm

intp INTP INTp

Honestly I'd be shocked if anyone watched my whole video, I surely wouldn't, it's pretentious and long lol.

That's what I've been getting from a lot of people outside of here (with the extroversion/introversion comment). When it comes to socionics in particular, I seem to get pegged extrovert semi-often though. While I'm "stereotypically" introverted, I'm starting to think the difference between E and I in terms of socionics may not align with my concept of it.

Nonetheless, ILI was actually one of the first types I looked into, interesting you bring it up. I relate quite a bit to specific aspects of Ni in particular, but I have difficulty in seeing myself in Fe polR. While I'm culturally stupid and sometimes inattentive to obvious social niceties, I'm not sure I'm blind to Fe in particular. Then again, this isn't the first time it's been suggested, so there could be something I'm missing. SLI has been suggested more than once as well.
    Last edited by Kray; 04-23-2019 at 09:11 PM.