Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
I think you are ILE-Ti and thanks for your video. In VI perspective, LII-Ne would talk more slowly and/or pause much more than you due to Ni demonstrative. You used impersonation a few times when you are explaining a situation in your video, I think 1D Fe wouldn't be prone to use that. People say that my eyes light up/ becomes alive/ gets bigger when I hear something that I find interesting. Other than those times, I think I look very withdrawn, your eyes pops out frequently, I guess that is because of Ne-base. What do you mean by ISTP, do you mean SLI or LSI?
Thank you much for providing an explanation, you make a pretty good point.

Also sorry for the confusion. I was moreso referring to mbti ISTP (which would align "better" with LSI I suppose). I realize mbti and socionics are definitely not equivalents by any means, especially with the definitions of the cognitive functions and information elements differing the way they do, however based upon what I have read so far, IE Ne and CF Ne seem to be very similar in definition and focus, so I thought it would be worth mentioning.