Thread: Video Questionaire: Type The Krayfish

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    Since everyone seems to find my Ti and Ne very obvious (which is still incredibly surprising), does anyone know a decent way of differentiating between LII-Ne and ILE-Ti? Through my typing experience, I've had both people who have said the Ne is my most prominent function and that I seem to deal with the world in a way an extrovert would and those who say that I could almost be an ISTP in implication that in certain lights my Ne is almost invisible (as I tend to be more on the serious side of things). I've looked into polR functions and such and find both Se and Fi polR resonating, although those who have spoken to me personally have suggested Se polR.
    I think you are ILE-Ti and thanks for your video. In VI perspective, LII-Ne would talk more slowly and/or pause much more than you due to Ni demonstrative. You used impersonation a few times when you are explaining a situation in your video, I think 1D Fe wouldn't be prone to use that. People say that my eyes light up/ becomes alive/ gets bigger when I hear something that I find interesting. Other than those times, I think I look very withdrawn, your eyes pops out frequently, I guess that is because of Ne-base. What do you mean by ISTP, do you mean SLI or LSI?

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I think you are ILE-Ti and thanks for your video. In VI perspective, LII-Ne would talk more slowly and/or pause much more than you due to Ni demonstrative. You used impersonation a few times when you are explaining a situation in your video, I think 1D Fe wouldn't be prone to use that. People say that my eyes light up/ becomes alive/ gets bigger when I hear something that I find interesting. Other than those times, I think I look very withdrawn, your eyes pops out frequently, I guess that is because of Ne-base. What do you mean by ISTP, do you mean SLI or LSI?
    Thank you much for providing an explanation, you make a pretty good point.

Also sorry for the confusion. I was moreso referring to mbti ISTP (which would align "better" with LSI I suppose). I realize mbti and socionics are definitely not equivalents by any means, especially with the definitions of the cognitive functions and information elements differing the way they do, however based upon what I have read so far, IE Ne and CF Ne seem to be very similar in definition and focus, so I thought it would be worth mentioning.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    Thank you much for providing an explanation, you make a pretty good point.

Also sorry for the confusion. I was moreso referring to mbti ISTP (which would align "better" with LSI I suppose). I realize mbti and socionics are definitely not equivalents by any means, especially with the definitions of the cognitive functions and information elements differing the way they do, however based upon what I have read so far, IE Ne and CF Ne seem to be very similar in definition and focus, so I thought it would be worth mentioning.
    According to model g, we all act like our supervisee when we are in our element. Supervisee's social mission block is supervisor's self-affirmation block, so it make sense that you appear to be LSI(Ti+Si) on some occasions according to model g. (See: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...VICTOR-GULENKO)

Edit: Based on the content and VI of your video, I don't think that your Ne is invisible. Do you think that your Ne is weak?

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    According to model g, we all act like our supervisee when we are in our element. Supervisee's social mission block is supervisor's self-affirmation block, so it make sense that you appear to be LSI(Ti+Si) on some occasions according to model g. (See: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...VICTOR-GULENKO)
    Ah ok. I'll have to look into that on my leisure.

Edit: Based on the content and VI of your video, I don't think that your Ne is invisible. Do you think that your Ne is weak?
    I'd agree with you, I re-watched it myself and I noted that my body language was pretty typical for how I peg higher Ne users to appear. Perhaps my excessively formal typing style or 6 core sort of lends to the appearance of a lack of Ne? I don't think my Ne is weak, socionics wise it's the function I can probably see myself most in, although I can see the possibility of me subduing it. I've questioned in the past if I were quick/adaptable enough for a ExxP temperament though.