Thread: Video Questionaire: Type The Krayfish

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have your type, but I want you and everyone else here who didn’t bother listening to you and paying careful attention to you, to type you based on this:

“I like structure, but I don’t create it for myself.”

What function of 8 does that speak to what you seek?

Te/Ti
    Fe/Fi
    Ne/Ni
    Se/Si

Which of these functions provide structure ?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I have your type, but I want you and everyone else here who didn’t bother listening to you and paying careful attention to you, to type you based on this:

“I like structure, but I don’t create it for myself.”

What function of 8 does that speak to what you seek?

Te/Ti
    Fe/Fi
    Ne/Ni
    Se/Si

Which of these functions provide structure ?
    I'm somewhat unversed with the socionics functions still, I'm currently in the processes of researching them, but couldn't this mindset be found in multiple stack combinations? I'm assuming the impression your getting gears more towards Te perhaps, although if Te is structure giving and I've said I don't bother to create it, I'm assuming your pegging it as low dimensional Te? This is still a guess however.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    I'm somewhat unversed with the socionics functions still, I'm currently in the processes of researching them, but couldn't this mindset be found in multiple stack combinations? I'm assuming the impression your getting gears more towards Te perhaps, although if Te is structure giving and I've said I don't bother to create it, I'm assuming your pegging it as low dimensional Te? This is still a guess however.
    Yes Te is structure
    Yes it is

You are EII

Your love of humanity really shines through

Welcome
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Yes Te is structure
    Yes it is

You are EII

Your love of humanity really shines through

Welcome
    As spicy, I now how debate on my thread lol.

Interesting though, you see Fe ignoring? Through text based typing, EII/IEE has been suggested before, but I've always struggled with the idea of being Fe ignoring because, despite not being naturally expressive and valuing self control/control of my appetites, I tend to be somewhat aware of the emotional environment (although I guess moreso towards downturns in that) and generally am drawn to more expressive individuals.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Interesting though, you see Fe ignoring? Through text based typing, EII/IEE has been suggested before, but I've always struggled with the idea of being Fe ignoring because, despite not being naturally expressive and valuing self control/control of my appetites, I tend to be somewhat aware of the emotional environment (although I guess moreso towards downturns in that) and generally am drawn to more expressive individuals.
    I am aware of them too and I like it when people make me laugh
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII Possesses an excellent eye for promising long-range opportunities; knows how to manipulate variants and select the most promising one. Prefers methodical activities, is frequently disturbed by the future. (This is where clever manipulation comes in)
    -