Thread: Curious to see what would happen...(Videos!)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robobot14 View Post
    In just socionics or MBTI too? I do relate more to socionics Si than MBTI Si(don't care much about traditions, bad with details, dislike routine, generally prefer new experiences to old unless I feel nostalgic about it). I do relate to the Si's liking food and aesthetics and stuff. But yeah, all my MBTI buds see lots of Ne. Me being imaginative, liking new things, being very curious, me thinking about lots of possibilities. I'm pretty good with patterns and symbols too. Although I will admit I got confused between Fe and Fi for awhile. I think it's because 9s like harmony and Fe users like harmony. I know I'm more of an introvert, and my feeling definitely looks introverted(maybe not to you). I usually don't show a ton of feeling? I'm the one trying the keep calm at least. I try to be polite and stuff, but I don't care too much about social norms. I am pretty relaxed about most of my beliefs which made me wonder if I had Fi or not since they're supposed to have strong values, but I'm an individualist.

What do you guys think my MBTI is if I'm a SEI? I know it can apply to both ISFJs and ISFPs
    This.

Thank you for mentioning that SEI are good with patterns. One of the reasons why SEI mistype as EII.
    @thehotelambush I wanted to tag you on this little fact and to let you know that even if SEI can do this doesn't mean they are using Ne
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-26-2019 at 12:40 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html