I agree with the Socionics introverted =/= social introversion. I've met quite a few SiTe and gotten to know them, and they were all ranges of social. The first SiTe I was involved with that pretty much the most socially introverted person I know. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if he got hives breakouts whenever I asked him to go out. He was pretty monotone, a lump in social situations, rather direct in what he had to say... Yeah, I wasn't too pleased about that. There were some others that were similar, but not the same, but then I met 2 SiTe who are rather against the stereotype. One I work with, he's younger and drinks way too often, has people over to drink often, is always visiting. He has an "introvert voice" (i somehow coined this lol) and while at work he'll be doing more things then chatting, but I can easily distract him (love this ability of mine!). The other one I'm friends with is mostly overwhelmed by work and doing his own thing, but he doesn't mind being dragged out, and he's very social, telling stories, making all sorts of faces and stuff. He's awesome to have around. And what's kinda funny/cute is that nearer to the end of a hang out, he's always really tired looking. Like, falling asleep on his feet tired. I can tell all this socializing saps him because he's usually working and not sleeping a lot, so it's funny to watch