Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Well, I think i'm reconsidering my type tbh, but the thing about descriptions imo is that they're always going to be through the lens of the person that wrote it, and in this context, the lens of socionic type.

For instance, an SLI might seem quiet to one person, and expressive to another, and then equate expressive with not being quiet. Man, I dunno, some people can interpret Fe PoLR as being quiet, just because they're not making lots of "Fe" noise.

I suppose that in most cases, "I" types will be speak less than an "E" type. Although - in my observation, vast majority of LOGICAL types are socially reserved in comparison to ETHICAL types, ethical types just have a better understanding of group relations or group dynamics than logical types so they can interact with more confidence in that area whether they are I or E.
yeah I sort of see your point. But at the same time there is a certain introvertet quality to all the SLIs I know

my boy friend for instance. Just watching him eat can make him smile. There is just something about the way he immerses him self in what he's doing. Like he internalizes everything he does, whether it is eating, walking, putting the plates in the cupboard or anything other physical heh for me watching that is just mindblowing and alien. It is really appealing