TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Etar View Post
    I expected this to happen when I joined the forum tbh

That Filatova description is the one I used before on Si, it is incorrect for me(not just Si)
    The other one is almost fully wrong, I do predict what can go wrong or even that it can go wrong. I have expectations of what people can screw up and what they will not do, even if I tell them(which doesnt happen that often since I let others lead)
    I'm also really not practical and hands on.
    From the questionaire:
    How would your friends describe you?
    Stuff I've heard from multiple people in the last months: way too quiet, too much with his head somewhere else
    To add to this the feedback I go specifically from my last project: Show us more of how you think and what you make, we know you know a lot and can do a lot but you don't show it (from my project group)

It is in conflict with LSE
    Are you sure? The Si description starts off differently in the one that I posted
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Are you sure? The Si description starts off differently in the one that I posted
    Yeah, very sure

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Anyway my typing of you is final. You are welcome to gather more information (S) andlook into other methods (Te). I don’t account for people who don’t have a clear perception of themselves and how they think.

You have to look at your actions from outside your own mind and perception of yourself
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I expected this to happen when I joined the forum tbh

That Filatova description is the one I used before on Si, it is incorrect for me(not just Si)
    The other one is almost fully wrong, I do predict what can go wrong or even that it can go wrong. I have expectations of what people can screw up and what they will not do, even if I tell them(which doesnt happen that often since I let others lead)
    I'm also really not practical and hands on.
    From the questionaire:
    How would your friends describe you?
    Stuff I've heard from multiple people in the last months: way too quiet, too much with his head somewhere else
    To add to this the feedback I go specifically from my last project: Show us more of how you think and what you make, we know you know a lot and can do a lot but you don't show it (from my project group)

It is in conflict with LSE
    If you read the paragraph of Filatova you would see that ESTJ find proof to their proof, that is exactly what you did here “I am not Ni poly ... here’s description of Ni let me show you the proof).
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    If you read the paragraph of Filatova you would see that ESTJ find proof to their proof, that is exactly what you did here “I am not Ni poly ... here’s description of Ni let me show you the proof).
    That's because you need concrete proof to understand, if I did not give you concrete proof we would run in circles forever, which wouldn't help at all with typing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's because you need concrete proof to understand, if I did not give you concrete proof we would run in circles forever, which wouldn't help at all with typing.
    I have it and I gave you a summary. I don’t have time to give you a book on your self. I have a baby to take care of.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

First off you are attributing things that you do to lack of functions. For example “I play video games all day and ignore my chores” what you are saying to me is that you don’t value events in time enough to remove yourself and do other things and that you get carried away by what let’s you relax (the focus of your Si). Then you attribute Si to cleaning house, which is incorrect. Si is not external activity. It is internal. What feels good to you.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I see this in your about sentence

“She’s irritated by incompetent directions – in such situations may manifest sharpness or flare up. But if her opponent convincingly substantiates his/her proofs, LSE will peacefully assume the task. ” -Filatova Te LSE

“Substantate proofs” is “provide concrete facts. Basing decisions on concrete facts is Te /Se
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

“As a sensor, LSE is concrete in everything, however, in connection with her rationality, which stipulates the difficulty of her switching to another activity,
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason I do nothing is because nothing needs to be done, and whatever makes me feel comfortable is not my body but me having the time to see N things, in which case you can put it either as ILI or SLI.
    I tend to shut down people their ideas saying it will not turn out the way they want it to be so I either do not value Ne or Ni (if you want to spin it, Id go for no value on Ne)
    With that above sentence I'm either an Ne or Ni dom yet I do not come up with a lot of ideas as I mentioned before.

I do not care about incompetent directions, I can see between the lines, if not I know what to ask to get a proper picture. At no point will I be annoyed by a lack of instructions. You are confusing instructions with reasoning here I believe, which yes, you won't change my mind without proper arguments presenting facts.

What you described in your last post is seen from a twisted perspective fueled by your confirmation bias which ignored previous points I have made in favor of snippets that can be twisted and misinterpreted to fit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12