Hm... Dunno about that. My LSI mom would be much more likely to point out that regardless of how she personally views homosexual people, the fact is that people who live in the country we live in wouldn't easily if ever accept such things given how extremely religious and still quite 'conservative/patriarchal' most people around here are, while my ESE father especially given that I tend to speak much more supportive of LGBTI+ people, would be more likely to hide his judgements on the matter even if he personally is much more religious and tends to follow 'common sense' of his culture much more.

Also, in my uni friend group, one that is often most troubled by people scorning others for the labels attached to them is IEI friend who is at this point only tangentially tied to the group (mostly because she gets along with me and the ESI friend -who himself is gay-) so I can see that she would find it most pointless that what is it the matter to anyone that who loves who. Also, most homophobic and in general making Nazi 'jokes' person that became too toxic (and had other stuff going on) that he got kicked out of the friend group was an ILI, while aforementioned ESI friend is a pretty open about it gay guy, so hm.