Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
Haha
I am patient. I love people. I don’t hold onto being upset. I move on from frustrations easily. I value the bond more than some silly words no matter how meaningful words have an impact on others. To me each person is unique and no one can help it.

One has to be a saint to deal with ILI not LSE
I'm not saying words have anymore, or less impact, and I'm not equaling words with Fe. LSE don't use these types of words for multiple reasons. EII are supposed to be the positivists. EII are supposed to have the Ne optimism. In delta, everyone is expected to at least want to participate in Te and therefore if some reason is stopping you, then something is wrong with you, from the perspective of the the other deltas. This is on a spectrum, we all know the rediculas messy IEE types and their clean up your messes SLIs (or the other way around happens too).

Grab an oar, we are all paddling. This is a delta motto. And if you can't paddle, then someone will do it for you, but then at least you need to listen to their supreme instructions and do things their way.