Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I think I know why this is. Se is action, and doing everything you can with what's at hand. Coupled with low Te and Ni, it's easy to make the assumption that if *I* always utilise everything, that others will too. And that's why she assumed you were going to go around showing it to people, because you have the means to, so *obviously* you're going to act on that. Depends also on whether there's a Fi value attached to it as well. Like how I once said "if you ask to take a picture of me you're a creep" because I am thinking of all the things you can actually do with that picture that I don't want you to.
    @voider, this is insightful.

I like an ESI-Se e6w7, and the last time she was at my house, I asked her if I could take her picture, and the look of revulsion that crossed her face floored me. She asked me "Why?"
    I said, "Because you are beautiful."
    She said "No!" Lol

The truth is, I'm a very visual person. Looks matter to me, and when I see a beautiful face, I like to look at it. Not to share, not to fap to, just to admire, usually because looking at some faces makes me happy. (Weird, I know.)

Maybe the only way I can have access to looking at her face is to keep her around all the time.

TIM
    SeFi 485
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @voider, this is insightful.

I like an ESI-Se e6w7, and the last time she was at my house, I asked her if I could take her picture, and the look of revulsion that crossed her face floored me. She asked me "Why?"
    I said, "Because you are beautiful."
    She said "No!" Lol

The truth is, I'm a very visual person. Looks matter to me, and when I see a beautiful face, I like to look at it. Not to share, not to fap to, just to admire, usually because looking at some faces makes me happy. (Weird, I know.)

Maybe the only way I can have access to looking at her face is to keep her around all the time.
    Interesting. My ex is FiSe and he also reacted this way to having his picture taken. What a waste of a gorgeous body. Now that he's 40 he probably regrets refusing to have his pics taken when he was 25.

Fi leads are persnickety in general.

As for me, I'm SEE and love having my picture taken provided it isn't used to make me look bad. It's simple. Don't take my pic while I'm eating or mid-sentence, or when I'm sick and my eyes are swollen. If you catch a pic of me blinking or something, don't post it. This is just common sense and basic respect which unfortunately many people lack. But taking decent pics of me is not a problem.
    This forum is a haven for art, archetypes, typology and more! Join the tribe.
    ----> ARCHETRIBE.COM <----

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
    Interesting. My ex is FiSe and he also reacted this way to having his picture taken. What a waste of a gorgeous body. Now that he's 40 he probably regrets refusing to have his pics taken when he was 25.

Fi leads are persnickety in general.

As for me, I'm SEE and love having my picture taken provided it isn't used to make me look bad. It's simple. Don't take my pic while I'm eating or mid-sentence, or when I'm sick and my eyes are swollen. If you catch a pic of me blinking or something, don't post it. This is just common sense and basic respect which unfortunately many people lack. But taking decent pics of me is not a problem.
    This is actually one big reason I'm sure the ESI-Se is ESI instead of SEE-Fi.

I know an SEE and asked her if I could take her picture, she said "Yes!" and after I did, I handed my phone to her and she took several selfies. Lol. She was a great sport.