Thread: ISFp-Si and cleanliness

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I was just thinking that I have become some sort of Si police of the forum.
    You should do a write up and just copy-past when the topic of Si comes up. It’ll save time and confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    It's not like Ni that manifests itself, at least to some degree, in poetry and art.
    Maybe you should think what Si+Ti in Alpha should look or sound like.

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    The SEIs I know look very earthly and grounded, where they aren't dirty but aren't that clean or polished either. IEIs (like me) seem to be more Arcane and polished-like, slightly speaking.
    INFps are…more exacting and you can see it in how they clean and it also carries that to their image. Arcane is not how I would describe it because it’s more about slight dramatism and a polished look that is achieved with a visible gritty personality in the background. As they age they fall more for classic colors and adornments (gold for women). At least Fe subtype. More attached to how others perceive them.

ISFp is more cautious because grooming (like cleaning) is a form of energy-substraction and an ISFp keeps tabs, so much more bound to become suspicious of impositions. It’s easier for women of the type to evade gendered rules of grooming. In the back of their mind, ISFps have something like a Greek garment as blueprint for style.

And although both are IPs, I believe SEI-Si tends to be taller and have particularities like a longish neck. It doesn’t look as graceful as it sounds and has have its own set of particularities in presentation, for example in how clothes look. SEI actress demonstrates:

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.