Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually don't think either SEI or IEI is more clean or more messy. However, to not get buried in a mess, each type must use its role function. If it gets lost in its leading fct to the negligence of other fcts, it will probably end up becoming especially messy. I don't think the weak Te helps either as I think Te can really help with maintaining things and knowing which things are worth maintaining and in what ways, as well as when to keep or get rid of something. Te can also help track things a bit. So an organizational system via Ti is another thing that will be useful in being tidy.

That said, I do think Si valuers in general may be more likely to hoard. Si/Fe might hoard for sentimental reasons, assigning emotional meaning to all the stuff. Si/Te may hoard because it's very aware of the usefulness of objects and how they might later be of use to it. The underlying theme is potential and possibility.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I actually don't think either SEI or IEI is more clean or more messy. However, to not get buried in a mess, each type must use its role function. If it gets lost in its leading fct to the negligence of other fcts, it will probably end up becoming especially messy. I don't think the weak Te helps either as I think Te can really help with maintaining things and knowing which things are worth maintaining and in what ways, as well as when to keep or get rid of something. Te can also help track things a bit. So an organizational system via Ti is another thing that will be useful in being tidy.

That said, I do think Si valuers in general may be more likely to hoard. Si/Fe might hoard for sentimental reasons, assigning emotional meaning to all the stuff. Si/Te may hoard because it's very aware of the usefulness of objects and how they might later be of use to it. The underlying theme is potential and possibility.
    IEE Ne types horde for the same reason, "it might be useful". I speak from exp, living with two IEEs recently. Its pathological how much useful junk they think they need to collect. It just sits in corners on top of other useful junk. Te + Ne.

To them its things they need. To me, its a disgusting pig sty. .... So I organize it because I just do. Its in my nature. But fuck..

Edit: ofc not all Ne types horde and not all SLI Te are hoarders. Blah blah blah. You catch my drift.

You are right. its about "potentials"

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    IEE Ne types horde for the same reason, "it might be useful". I speak from exp, living with two IEEs recently. Its pathological how much useful junk they think they need to collect. It just sits in corners on top of other useful junk. Te + Ne.
    If they think junk is useful but don't do anything with it, for whom is it useful, then? (I'd bet they are EII-Ne. 1D Te + 1D Se. "Might be useful (later)" = Ni demonstrative)

I don't collect junk, but I produce junk. My place is filled with the odds and ends from multiple creative projects... like the time I tried to build a flux capacitor or the time I wanted to expose my college dean for having stakes in big companies and allocating grant money/university resources arbitrarily(it's of course common practice to have public/private partnerships, but once you start hearing stuff like "all rights and profits of this research will go to [company]", you don't work with them anymore but for them) ...... but yea I'm still messy
    I've seen some "OCD clean" Ne-types and some "to cross my room, I'm swimming in dirty clothes and trash" ones...
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 01-19-2021 at 10:21 AM.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I typed up my glorious post and then it got deleted. I had so many sources. I'm not fixing it. Basically what it was is that the wiki directly says LIE is basically dishelved and references cleaning as an Si thing.

Go read the wiki. Stop me when you find clean.

http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t..._by_A._Augusta
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    I typed up my glorious post and then it got deleted. I had so many sources. I'm not fixing it. Basically what it was is that the wiki directly says LIE is basically dishelved and references cleaning as an Si thing.

Go read the wiki. Stop me when you find clean.

http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t..._by_A._Augusta
    I did a word search and found the word 'clean' for Si creatives. Your point?
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.