Thread: ILI-LSE Supervision Relations (ESTj and INTp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I've known only one pair who've worked together because they're usually on different career paths. The ILI said that the LSE couldn't see outside the unnecessary tunnel that he was constructing for himself. The LSE was never so metaphorical; he said that although the ILI was knowledgeable, that he was lazy as a cut dog and that unproductive would be an understatement. I doubt that they've ever had a beer together but the project that they shared did actually produce a report, which was totally written by the LSE about the work that was solely done by ILI; the LSE left his position soon after.

a.k.a. I/O
    Along these lines, I’ve seen an ILI work for an LSE on a project with similarly bad relations. I posted above, a year and a half ago, an initial impression of this pair, and things have gone downhill since then.

The LSE said that the ILI, who has two PhD’s from two separate institutions, is incredibly smart and completely impractical in his knowledge of real life.

The ILI says that the LSE is so fucking stupid he doesn’t know how anything (fluid dynamics) works. All he wants to do is ride his fucking motorcycle around and get a big paycheck.

The project they are working on isn’t done yet, but it is not going well.
    The LSE is trying to hire a replacement for the ILI so he can fire him and still have someone to do the actual work, and the ILI is looking for another job.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-30-2020 at 11:53 AM.