Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    leave MBTI aside, start exploring the functions (!!!) in socionics, read Jung (!!!), and perhaps you'll come to realize what fits you a tiny bit better. good luck!

(and yes, everything's possible )
    Thank you!
    I've read Jung but it's hard to relate to the Fi description for a male, and the Ni one is basically the description of a spiritual guru, not an average person.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan View Post
    Thank you!
    I've read Jung but it's hard to relate to the Fi description for a male, and the Ni one is basically the description of a spiritual guru, not an average person.
    Hmm...what do you mean by this

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Hmm...what do you mean by this
    There's no hidden meaning. The Fi description is the description of a standard super feminine, shy and sweet housewife, while the Ni description literally is the description of a mystic. Mystic. Uhm... my friends would describe me like a mystic now that I think about it.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan View Post
    There's no hidden meaning. The Fi description is the description of a standard super feminine, shy and sweet housewife, while the Ni description literally is the description of a mystic. Mystic. Uhm... my friends would describe me like a mystic now that I think about it.
    Oh ok. I haven't read jung so I was curious. It's weird because I see a lot of people describe esi or Fi as aggressive and that doesn't resonate with me at all, your description makes more sense.

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Oh ok. I haven't read jung so I was curious. It's weird because I see a lot of people describe esi or Fi as aggressive and that doesn't resonate with me at all, your description makes more sense.
    People describe ESI as aggressive because of Se. If you consider yourself ESI but you are not aggressive don't worry. There are differences between people of the same type.