Thread: Benefit Relations > "Each one, teach one." Share how you "benefit"/have "benefited."

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Benefit Relations > "Each one, teach one." Share how you "benefit"/have "benefited."

1.) First off, this is a lighthearted thread. Assume that everything said includes a fair amount of jest (or not, it's up to you).

2.) I like the notion that benefit relations serve as a "conduit for transfer of social experience, socially significant information, between the quadra."

a.] How I have benefited a slew of my SLE beneficiaries > When I confirm what they've always known at some level deep down (but were too busy doing shit to notice) and never actually faced > that they are, indeed, "subclinical psychopaths" and, from one to another, that's OK (read: they are still worthy of love) because natural selection has allowed for them/us to exist and evidently serve some sort of coldblooded purpose for the sake of our species lol; it's just that, at times, to be truly effective (read: not get caught/expose themselves/reap unnecessary collateral damage), they need to take all of the varied experiences they've accumulated, lock themselves away for a bit (or recruit some thirsty, emotionally vampiric IEI) and thru introspection, find meaningful, overarching patterns that give lush insights into how to best proceed towards a certain endeavor in a way that won't come back to bite them in the ass later (e.g., death, felony indictments, unwanted pregnancies, etc...). I adore SLEs. I want them to prosper.

b.] A particularly earnest IEE has tried to teach me how to lessen my online hateful, anti-hate trolling (even if the party deserved it) via more thorough (exhausting af) attempts at cognitive empathy/perspective taking, and subsequently, though tangentially, I've morphed into an ersatz, funhouse mirror, still highly problematic and spiritually corrupted SJW. Perhaps I'll one day even create a tumblr page and make it a profession.

What about the rest of you hoes? How do you "benefit" others and how have you "benefited?"

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol what a shitpost

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SLI husband is my Benefactor. Everything is nice and fine until I notice his weak points and try to offer good advice. He then infuriates/frustrates me by discounting my help. Sometimes won’t even answer me and things get awkward. Then we argue.

I have a good IEI friend. We don’t see each other a lot because she lives thousands of miles away now. We have a pretty good time together because we don’t spend TOO MUCH time together... we feel a kind of inexplicable strong, dear connection.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESIs have benefited me by showing me that it's ok to act solely based on my own feelings unapologetically. I tend to not only consider other people's feelings but also the possible outcomes which clouds my brain and makes my heart kind of heavy. The way they move through life seem carefree and from my point of view it must be very liberating. They make living life look easy.

I feel like LIIs almost feel the same way about me.

I've roomed with an LII before and he told me a few times that he wishes that he was able to stick to his "morals" the way that I do. Basically to him I base my actions on what I think is right or wrong and he wishes that he was more like that too. He kept calling himself a "bad "person" (which he really isn't) and telling me that in contrast I was a good person. Like, according to him I would never cheat on my boyfriend and I would never hurt somebody on purpose for example.

There is another LII that I am close to, he is my ex coworker. We worked together in the business development department of a start up. He often complimented me on how "brave" I was to speak up against the management when I felt like they did us wrong regarding our commissions, work time and things like that. Also he would often say that he liked how I addressed any issues that I had with people as soon as they would arise. But there is a very Dominant-Normalizing dynamic to our relationship which plays a role.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE's find me lightening and I find them efficient.

I EIE's find me self generatively philosophical who can generate it without personal package [at least not to a same degree, I suppose] with complementary proofs and I find them quite bit more enlivened.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI friend helped me get my first high paying job that gave me financial independence and my first car. He practically handed me my adult life starter kit. ILI ex learned my culture's common dishes and cooked me dinner and breakfast with coffee before I went to work everytime I stayed over, she also offered to pay for everything every time we ate out.

My SEI cousin usually is quick to take my advice on what he should draw or create for his graphic design projects as he finds it hard to come up with interesting ideas himself. And he has a hard time finding better solutions to his problems, I had to force him to finally use uber over walking home 7 miles from work every night shift.