Thread: Another video no one asked for

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MrsTortilla

instead it is because it is so difficult for you to understand your emotional relationships. (?)
    Very unlikely. I say it's more related to low self esteem and ridiculously high standards than anything else. I'm not sure if that can be connected to any function, and I'd even say that the causality is reversed. My "unrelenting standards" and insecurities create this "wall" that makes me feel uncomfortable even among supposedly "close" people. I'm very prone to comparing myself to a person, whether they're close or not, but in an unhealthy, distance-creating way.

If that’s the case, you may be LSI! You look xSI to me. Do you identify with the Beta or Delta Quadra more?
    I feel like I fluctuate between both quadras, but I lean more towards Delta, I guess.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamouchou View Post
    @MrsTortilla

Very unlikely. I say it's more related to low self esteem and ridiculously high standards than anything else. I'm not sure if that can be connected to any function, and I'd even say that the causality is reversed. My "unrelenting standards" and insecurities create this "wall" that makes me feel uncomfortable even among supposedly "close" people. I'm very prone to comparing myself to a person, whether they're close or not, but in an unhealthy, distance-creating way.

I feel like I fluctuate between both quadras, but I lean more towards Delta, I guess.
    That's pretty interesting (about you fluctuating between the quadras) especially since they're so opposite. I still lean xSI for you. I do have a lot of experience with a few LSI's and the ones I know have exceptionally high standards for themselves, so it would fit. Your manner/look is hard to picture as Delta from where I'm sitting. But again, I could easily be wrong about you.