TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamouchou View Post
    Hey guys,

Previously, I've answered a questionnaire and made a video, and it seems that the latter made the majority of people go for SLI typing. I wasn't really satisfied by how the video turned out to be, as I took many unecessary pauses and my body language and voice tone were significantly more restrained than usual (I was a bit tired and not really used to the camera). So, I've decided to make a shorter video where I talk about traits that other people in my environement and I would consider as very descriptive of me.

To clarify, I'm not trying to reject the SLI typing in the slightest, I just wanted to share a video that portrays a more "comfortable" version of myself, and talk about how I'm perceived by others, hoping that it'll lead to a more correct typing.
    Here's the video :

For anyone interested, the written questionnaire answers and the previous video questionnaire are in these links :

-Written questionnaire : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...97#post1324497
    -Video questionnaire thread : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...confused-dude!

EDIT : I apologize for the triple post, I have no idea what the hell happened.
    Those first two paragraphs are so Fi. I might’ve written them myself haha. I haven’t had a chance to look at your questionnaire or video yet but I’ll guess your type when I do. :-)

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Those first two paragraphs are so Fi. I might’ve written them myself haha. I haven’t had a chance to look at your questionnaire or video yet but I’ll guess your type when I do. :-)
    So, going to type just based on your video @Hamouchou.

First of all, really good English. What is your first language?

There are some things that really stick out to me.
    1) FI base: There’s a self-judging and overestimating of your weaknesses with a plan for constant “getting better” that is really Fi and probably ESI. I am like this, just really aware of my flaws and naturally comparing myself to others and assessing where I stand, self-judging and always with a plan to improve (i.e. when I get x, y, z, a, b & c done then finally everything will be ok—except the list always gets extended; I think as I’ve matured I’ve realized it’ll be never-ending).

2) SE creative: You do come across as solid, stable, comfortable physically even though you express you’re more insecure internally. You want to always be productive and quell your anxiety (make something/get things done/you find it hard to settle down). My LSI brother is even more like this than I am as an ESI. This leads me to think you have very strong Se.
    You describe yourself as not really in charge but sometimes aggressive.

3) TI role: There is concern about how you presented yourself last time and in your post you were trying to be very clear and detailed and almost repetitive in making sure people understood what you were trying to convey. This strikes me as one aspect of TI role, and it happens to me whenever I feel insecure/aware I’ve been misinterpreted somehow. Your Fi makes you very aware of the intricacies of the difference between how others perceived you last time and how you know yourself to be. You feel unsettled by this, anxious. You then use Ti to try to show you have a very strong intellectual understanding of the situation and how people got their perception of you wrong and how they should instead understand you. This detached kind of use of Ti can make you appear LSI at times.

All that said it’s obvious I think you’re ESI. LSI is possible but it’s just a little bit off because you use Fi pervasively as a base function (you’re so keenly aware of where you stand in relation to others and judge yourself for it), and use Se to respond to your Fi judgments.

Looks-wise you could be ESI or LSI in my opinion. :-)

How do you type yourself?
    Last edited by MrsTortilla; 04-11-2019 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Corrected some tiny syntactic errors.