Thread: Another video no one asked for

Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You strike me as introverted. Your energy levels are lower, your body language is rather static (typical of Ij), and voice tones are softer. You are not energetically nor emotionally too expressive.
    (I talk about those aspects in this video, according to those criteria I would assess you as introverted.)

You remind me of xSI people I have known.

Your facial expressions are restrained in a way that is common for Fe Ignoring (and admittedly Fe PoLR and some Fe seeking) individuals.

Your focus on productivity, hard-working, "usefulness criteria", empiricism seems like Te valuing.
    "Not wanting to waste time" is a typical focus of Gamma especially, valuing Ni and Te.

You don't seem as scattered and soft as INFx, so ESI would make more sense.

I would rule out ILI as well, you seem to have stronger physical presence and awareness than one. (And your point about not being "chill" is also more typical of weaker Ni/stronger Se, and unlikely Si lead.) And what you are talking about is more "direct" and literal.

You are talking about what you want to be or do, in a Te-valuing manner, but you are not actually embodying it or doing it like a Te lead or creative would.
    It is all hypothetical in some sense, and that is more typical of Ethical ("boosted") Te valuing types. I get the impression you are striving to be more like a Te ego type, but it is not what you are naturally.

At first glance, I thought you could be LSI, but the video made me lean towards ESI.
    Because of the LSI resemblance and your more aware grasp of Te, I would say ESI-Se is a good possibility. ESI-Se individuals are often mistyped as xSTx.

One could say that you are not doing a lot of "Fi stuff" in that video, but in the very beginning you negatively assess your past content and videos, which is in some way an Fi judgment.
    Your focus on "life philosophy" is like a mix of Ni and Fi valuing. Your goal setting attitude is like a mix of Se and Te valuing. Wanting to push yourself and coming across as somewhat aggressive to some people is more characteristic of good Se (at least "boosted" 2D) as well.

All in all, I'd say ESI > LSI based on this video.
    I suppose SLI is not a bad alternative typing, it's possible.
    Generally I find it hard to see you as an extrovert in this video.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 04-10-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

You are talking about what you want to be or do, in a Te-valuing manner, but you are not actually embodying it or doing it like a Te lead would.
    It is all hypothetical in some sense, and that is more typical of Ethical ("boosted") Te valuing types. I get the impression you are striving to be more like a Te ego type, but it is not what you are naturally.
    That's what I thought as well. It does seem like a conscious decision and/or one that's due to my environment. But really, I "aspire" to be many things when I see such traits in other people. It's not only productivity, but also assertiveness, confrontation, looks etc... It's a general theme in my life. I'm not sure if it can be connected to functions, enneagram (I'm fairly certain that 6 is in my tritype) or simply low self esteem.

Your focus on "life philosophy" is like a mix of Ni and Fi valuing. Your goal setting attitude is like a mix of Se and Te valuing. Wanting to push yourself and coming across as somewhat aggressive to some people is more characteristic of good Se (at least "boosted" 2D) as well.
    The only reason why I used the "life philosophy" thing is because I felt like it'd be a good thing to mention where my mind is currently focused on for a typing video. I'm not really that focused on such concepts at all or take them highly into account to guide my life decisions. My goal-definition process is more short-term and is strongly influenced by comparaisons with other people.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamouchou View Post
    @Olimpia

That's what I thought as well. It does seem like a conscious decision and/or one that's due to my environment. But really, I "aspire" to be many things when I see such traits in other people. It's not only productivity, but also assertiveness, confrontation, looks etc... It's a general theme in my life. I'm not sure if it can be connected to functions, enneagram (I'm fairly certain that 6 is in my tritype) or simply low self esteem.
    And that is exactly why I find it more likely you are an Ethical that values Te, opposed to actually Te ego... Because you don't need to "aspire" to something you already are. You just are. "Aspiring" is about getting to a certain place, or acquiring something, that you don't already possess.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"