Thread: Type this friend

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Type this friend

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I studied religions of the world. I wanted to understand human being ma and human nature. I then went into teaching because I love children. I love to guide them and help them by listening to their concerns.

What are your values, and why?

Kindness. To the elderly and to people who are infringement to society because of what we consider to be “normal.” I think that everyone is normal in their own special way.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I like to walk. I like to make up my own music and I just get creative and sing to myself. I’ll often laugh at what things I can come up with.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I have a very healthy and normal relationship with everyone around me. My parents have my attention when needed. I may take on a lot and promise people things and not do them right away but the feeling of having made a promise and not kept it will bother me and I am compelled to do it no matter what. I love helping get things done for aunts and uncles easily.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I look for different things not just one. I look for someone who is smart, I look for a trustworthy friend, I look for the scientist, every corner of life. Doesn’t matter. I love people.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I usually stay away from conflict but the most recent one is a neighbor who suddenly stopped talking to me. I just figured she doesn’t want to talk to me so I don’t talk to her. I don’t like confrontation so I never asked why she’s not talking to me. I just let it be the way she wants it. It hurts my feelings though, but I don’t know why I don’t want to confront her. Like I said I don’t like confrontation.

How would your friends describe you?

Gentle, kind, calm, quiet, hospitable, unassuming, relaxed.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People like that I am crafty creative and clever. I like that I’m easy going

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

My mother always says I’m not organized enough. That I do things when it’s not the right time. It doesn’t hurt my feelings because I am more organized than she but I’m less critical so I don’t want to hurt her feelings and call her disorganized.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I manage the kitchen well, I manage planting and doing repetitive and boring task well.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I hate deciding on big things. When picking an airline ticket I came across questions related to “purchasing seats” ahead of time. Many possibilities will pop in my head like “what if there aren’t that many travelers then I’m paying for seats that will be available when I fly so why should I pay?” And I need someone to tell me if paying is my worthwhile. Like what should I do?

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

I want to be a teacher. I love kids. I love giving them safety, making them feel accepted and comfortable being themselves and I have a ton of patience.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I would plant and give back to the community. I would write.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Decisiveness, stick in the mud annoys people but not me, affectionateness,

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

I add flowers or paintings.
    I like daily chores. I wish I had more time to do them. Buying the right couch stressed me out because of so many choices and possibilities.

How do you behave around strangers?

I just stand and watch them.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I don’t like conflict so I walk away. I keep quiet.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.

That everyone is the same. They are not.

What did you do last Friday?

I stayed in and watched a movie

If you are doing a video you can stop here or choose from the rest of the questions as you like.
    If you are answering in writing, please answer ALL questions.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

I think this is a dumb question because it depends on the context and it will change over time, so I really hate it.

What is something you regret?
    Manipulating people.

Who do you admire, and why?

I don’t admire anybody because that’s putting people on pedestals, which sets you up for disappointment.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

Relationships, work, and the future.

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

I’m an atheist with a humanist bent. I don’t believe in a higher power, but I value peoples’ agency and potential.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I really dislike politics. I’m more of a centrist with a stronger bent on fiscally conservative stances and a touch of socially liberal views.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Yes, because it would be a source of financial stability. I would like to do business consulting, using my expertise to help other people. I would like to be in upper management.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

I like semi-structured with a touch of playfulness and idea sharing. My ideal type of work would be in a think tank, with a variety of tasks with a purpose.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

I liked research methods, logic, and statistics because I like how you could apply data to practical applications.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

Naturally, I’m very type A about getting stuff done, and you expect others to follow through, but over the years, I’ve become a procrastinator and I really don’t care about what other people do.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I recently went to London. Everyone was rushing around.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

Friendly but wanted to be left alone to daydream. Quiet comes to mind. Helpful. Loved to sit and listen to book readings.

What was your high school experience like?

I was popular but never strive to be. It’s like people wanted to be around me.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

I love kids. They are wonderful fragile soulful beings that we forgot how to be as adults

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

That I lived long enough to see them grow up. That they didn’t involve themselves in dangerous relationships and habits like drugs and alcohol.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

No not really. I will usually talk to a friend to get perspectives then make my decision and move on. I don’t hold onto emotional pain.

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

We are too fragmented. Nationality keeps people apart and upset at each other.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I distract myself. I say it directly. “You should be walking more.” The other person might excuse it then in my mind I want to take their hand and walk with them.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

Yes. A teacher is a classroom leader and a roll model. I like having that influence.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Not very often. I got angry at my husband for playing on his video game all day and not walking like he should.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

I got to go feel some sunlight.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

Not having enough time to go to the park.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

To worship God and live in His plan for you.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

I have been to London. People were always in a rush to get somewhere

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

No. I don’t care how I look

Do you like surprises?

Yes
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI 6w7
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Atheist, but with the purpose of life to worship God?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ask her for a picture of her scalp, B