@golden would you be able to add any information from your experience?

This is from an EIE friend: "I have been on a few dates with an ESTJ man. We get along very well, the conversation flows and he makes me laugh a lot. He now wants to lock it in and call me his gf but I have a couple of reservations. I don’t think he would ever put me, and what’s important to me, above himself. For example, I don’t think I would be able to rely on him, say if I invited him to meet my friends - he would bail in favour of something he wants to do more (eg watch sport or whatever). I also feel like he is very discerning when it comes to his friendships whereas I am friends with lots of different people - he wouldn’t approve of a lot of the people I consider as friends, including male friends I have. I also feel that he would not help someone just for the sake of helping them - he would brush it off as “not his business” - I have seen him do this before.
So - that’s my side of things. But before I lay all this on him, I want to give him some examples of how I would irritate him / our values wouldn’t align as well - so he can see that this discussion isn’t just “Yeah we get along amazingly but I feel you are too uptight for me” - he can see that a relationship with me wouldn’t work for him either."