0 0%
  • 74 89.16%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What type is MysticSonic?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my gosh, david archuleta...THAT'S who you remind me of. Finally.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I might buy Beta ST at this point, but if that's the case then I find the typing essentially useless. I don't feel as though I'm typically beta at all, and if that's the category that I fall under, then the idea itself has no practical bearing upon my life.

Also, lol Jessica. You have no idea how many times I've gotten that in real life. A few girls have me saved under David Archuleta. Kind of annoying actually. lol.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks more like Gilbert Gottfried than you.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic View Post
    I think I might buy Beta ST at this point, but if that's the case then I find the typing essentially useless. I don't feel as though I'm typically beta at all, and if that's the category that I fall under, then the idea itself has no practical bearing upon my life.
    What do you see as "typically Beta?" Maybe you should meet me and Nick IRL
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    What do you see as "typically Beta?" Maybe you should meet me and Nick IRL
    Well, that would be interesting. Something tells me Mike would fit in just fine.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think I would fit in just fine? I mean as far as my experience goes, I don't really have any issues getting along with betas, it's just a matter of actually feeling comfortable/enjoying being around them. "Fitting in" isn't an issue really.

I mean, I can see the sensibility in saying I'm not Se PolR. However, I honestly don't see myself as Se valuing. I would actually like to meet some of you and have you guys develop an opinion of my "real life" persona. I think that'd be interesting.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic View Post
    Why do you think I would fit in just fine? I mean as far as my experience goes, I don't really have any issues getting along with betas, it's just a matter of actually feeling comfortable/enjoying being around them. "Fitting in" isn't an issue really.
    Well, I don't think you would really be uncomfortable around us; maybe some of the antics would grate on you, but I don't have a full enough impression to determine that. I think you would fit in because you're pretty down-to-earth and not neurotic... which is more than I can say of most people here. Plus, you grew up in philly.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think mike would probably chuckle at shit like our ranting movie analysis, like with the fat bitch from "Happiness" last night...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I think mike would probably chuckle at shit like our ranting movie analysis, like with the fat bitch from "Happiness" last night...
    lmao... yeah, this was my general impression as well – that he would find the emotional antics entertaining most of the time, and not imposing or anything, as others might. Also, I just feel like his overall attitude would mesh well with our typical activities and manners of going about said things (i.e. smoking with some lokos in the late hours isn't too big of a deal... neurotic people don't think so much...).

so... the next meetup should probably be in richmond.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12