Thread: Psyche-Yoga personality test

Threaded View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a look at this in detail, took the test several times to be sure (because the questions sometimes get confusing?).. also had a look at the theory and how its put together.
    After all that I'm confident its ELVF ..

what caught my eye was the 3V of ELVF.. its exactly how I handle it. Interesting that this is the area of most growth. means I can expand this to be even stronger. 100% want to do that tbh.
    Otherwise L2 is a given, its easy, i don;t care much for the material world so F4.. which leaves E1... and they fit together O.o in a way that describes me rather accurately.

3V – Insecure Volition

ELVFs refuse to be pushed around. They will often use whatever mood they’re in to regulate their motivation. This type may struggle to accept responsibilities that do not align with their personal values and will question anyone who suggests otherwise. ELVFs usually enjoy constructing arguments that help them decide which action makes the most sense to take next. However, this doesn’t mean that they’re going to do it – as discussing their options is more enjoyable than completing them. Sometimes this type will promise to accomplish certain goals, then struggle to complete them when the time arrives. It’s not as if they don’t care – they solely lack the confident attitude to predict their future focus and energy. Being bossed around or instructed how to behave will often trigger an emotional outburst from an ELVF. Even if they don’t immediately react, they are experiencing explosiveness internally. When this type is unsure of the next steps to take in a project or goal, they appreciate someone who can explain out the options they have moving forward. They feel even more confident in taking a step forward when an emotionally stable person guides them. Remaining patient is optimal in interacting with “The Poet” as pressure on responsibilities makes them worry and feel uncertain. ELVFs tend to appreciate a discussion before incorporating the advice of others.

Last edited by SGF; 07-01-2020 at 10:06 PM.