Thread: SLI-IEE dating behavior (ENFp & ISTp)

Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm dying to learn about this as well. Just yesterday I was at my family doctor's practice and I swear the assistant was SLI, and I wonder why she wasn't mesmerized by my mere presence. Sunday in the supermarket I had a very nice flirt with an ILE-woman somewhere in her late fifties, that went so far as her sending her man on an errand somewhere else in the store so we could freely throw some more smiles at each other. Why does this never happen to me with SLI women?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I'm dying to learn about this as well. Just yesterday I was at my family doctor's practice and I swear the assistant was SLI, and I wonder why she wasn't mesmerized by my mere presence. Sunday in the supermarket I had a very nice flirt with an ILE-woman somewhere in her late fifties, that went so far as her sending her man on an errand somewhere else in the store so we could freely throw some more smiles at each other. Why does this never happen to me with SLI women?
    Just a word to the wise:

My female IEE-Fi bookkeeper married a male ILE. She told me that he was a lot of fun, and she thought that once they were married, he would grow up. Didn't happen. Never will happen, she says. She says he's just like a kid himself, and is a completely irresponsible parent. They are now still married but are living apart, counting the days until the youngest kid hits 18 and they can part ways forever. That's a lot of days.........

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Just a word to the wise:

My female IEE-Fi bookkeeper married a male ILE. She told me that he was a lot of fun, and she thought that once they were married, he would grow up. Didn't happen. Never will happen, she says. She says he's just like a kid himself, and is a completely irresponsible parent. They are now still married but are living apart, counting the days until the youngest kid hits 18 and they can part ways forever. That's a lot of days.........
    I wasn't actually planning on getting into a relationship with an ILE woman, it was just sheer physical attraction and she responded to my lustful glance. When you are 52, it is always nice to know that there are possibilities with women that do not always uphold boundaries women are expected to uphold ;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Just a word to the wise:

They should agree to secretly see other people.