Thread: Delta Quadra dating problems

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is this thread I don't even...

That said, maybe all the Delta's are fucked in the head because modern life is beta as fuck.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    What is this thread I don't even...

That said, maybe all the Delta's are fucked in the head because modern life is beta as fuck.
    modern life is Delta as fuck

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    IDK what gave you that idea but it's wrong.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you actually think so? It’s always seemed Gamma to me — a type 9 Gamma now that I think about it.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Do you actually think so? It’s always seemed Gamma to me — a type 9 Gamma now that I think about it.
    type 9 (ineffectual, at harmony with others, Te polr, unproductive, lazy) and gamma (basically capitalism that takes advantage of workers to no end and cutthroat businesses) nice joke btw. type 9s are Te polr and can be found only in the merry quadras. the types in gamma are SEE (3w2), ESI (4w3), LIE (8w7) and ILI (1w2)
    Last edited by Number 9 large; 06-09-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    and yes i think so. a beta society would be more on the lines of nazi germany, or maybe even ancient sparta

once a society stabilizes thats when Delta stage kicks in. Betas are all about revolution, war and implementing some new kind of system of beliefs. such a nazism, communism, but also the ideas of the french revolution. deltas are conservative, while betas want fast change. its why theyre the opposite quadras. deltas want stability and slow but steady change(or no change at all), and betas usually want revolution in some way. they always rebel (when you look at history). and seeing how western society has stabilized into sizable democracies that somewhat work well, yea id say its delta now. (with maybe a hint of gamma in some places, like america where theres no healthcare for all, and huge gaps between the richest and poorest people of the country, cuz delta societies tend to be more forgiving towards the weak ones in society cuz of Si (caregiving) over Se (aggressing) valuing.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and yes i think so. a beta society would be more on the lines of nazi germany, or maybe even ancient sparta

once a society stabilizes thats when Delta stage kicks in. Betas are all about revolution, war and implementing some new kind of system of beliefs. such a nazism, communism, but also the ideas of the french revolution. deltas are conservative, while betas want fast change. its why theyre the opposite quadras. deltas want stability and slow but steady change(or no change at all), and betas usually want revolution in some way. they always rebel (when you look at history). and seeing how western society has stabilized into sizable democracies that somewhat work well, yea id say its delta now. (with maybe a hint of gamma in some places, like america where theres no healthcare for all, and huge gaps between the richest and poorest people of the country, cuz delta societies tend to be more forgiving towards the weak ones in society cuz of Si (caregiving) over Se (aggressing) valuing.
    I think when dealing with concepts as large and abstract as "society" it's possible to see different parts of it and come to different conclusions. Speaking about American society in particular, it seems individualistic to the point of isolationistic (Fi), then there's this emphasis on sensory experiences over comforts; take fast food, Instagram culture, pop culture in general, TV, and then there's the national obsession over sports, especially football. And I think there's this general, latent feeling of unease in many Americans, as if something is wrong, or about to be: I think this is related to the plethora of dystopian movies and YA literature that have been popular -- which seems related to (weak?) Ni. And of course there's Te: how concepts are taught in public schools, modern business culture, and I think also it's reflected in attitude towards stuff like higher education and books and such: education's only socially valued to the extent that it helps one "get a job", rather than being a goal in itself.

Also, wouldn't you say the average American is more aggressive than caregiving?