Thread: Delta Quadra dating problems

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
    I find it unfair that I have to choose between either narcissistic unattached SLIs who probably over-value tradition, overworking, superficial, business-like LSEs who probably won't look at me twice and flaky over-enthusiastic IEEs who are too undecided and all-over-the-place for me to take them seriously. I haven't met any EII males but I've probably overlooked them because they were shy. Sigh. Sorry about the crude descriptions. Also, I can't help but not take other quadras seriously in the dating field because I know that we might not be compatible long-term. I'm in shambles.
    You're literally describing the INTj experience. I'm not claiming that you've mistyped yourself. I'm saying that you're so Ne that you should focus on the high Si individuals never mind whether they're delta or alpha, because the chance that you're going to mistype a high Si individual when you make the claim of them being alpha is high anyway. But unhappiness draws in unhappiness. So by rejecting others you're causing them to avoid you or to try to cure you. And if all they want is to cure you, they'll leave you when you're no longer in need of curing.
    So... do what you will, life's fair.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    You're literally describing the INTj experience. I'm not claiming that you've mistyped yourself. I'm saying that you're so Ne that you should focus on the high Si individuals never mind whether they're delta or alpha, because the chance that you're going to mistype a high Si individual when you make the claim of them being alpha is high anyway. But unhappiness draws in unhappiness. So by rejecting others you're causing them to avoid you or to try to cure you. And if all they want is to cure you, they'll leave you when you're no longer in need of curing.
    So... do what you will, life's fair.
    So I should focus on looking for high Si individuals? As compared to Te?
    Also, is that a caregiver thing? Wanting to cure or save you in some way, then leaving when you no longer need saving?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
    So I should focus on looking for high Si individuals? As compared to Te?
    Also, is that a caregiver thing? Wanting to cure or save you in some way, then leaving when you no longer need saving?
    Te is an extrovert function. That is what others use to consider you. If you want to associate with Te you make yourself into something that attracts Te. If you feel like you want to choose and go out and pick, then you're talking about your extrovert function. Te doesn't try to attract. Si may try to attract or it may try to prolong and avoid depending on how it's used. Point is, if you're focusing on evaluating your partners critically you're using Ne and that doesn't match with Te. If you just want a relationship, focus on being a person who's good with relationships and don't be too critical of the Te people who that attracts. Both work. It's your choice what you want.