Quote Originally Posted by Shytan View Post
I find it unfair that I have to choose between either narcissistic unattached SLIs who probably over-value tradition, overworking, superficial, business-like LSEs who probably won't look at me twice and flaky over-enthusiastic IEEs who are too undecided and all-over-the-place for me to take them seriously. I haven't met any EII males but I've probably overlooked them because they were shy. Sigh. Sorry about the crude descriptions. Also, I can't help but not take other quadras seriously in the dating field because I know that we might not be compatible long-term. I'm in shambles.
You're literally describing the INTj experience. I'm not claiming that you've mistyped yourself. I'm saying that you're so Ne that you should focus on the high Si individuals never mind whether they're delta or alpha, because the chance that you're going to mistype a high Si individual when you make the claim of them being alpha is high anyway. But unhappiness draws in unhappiness. So by rejecting others you're causing them to avoid you or to try to cure you. And if all they want is to cure you, they'll leave you when you're no longer in need of curing.
So... do what you will, life's fair.