Thread: 24 informational elements

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Smilex lol to give me a "general strategy tip" in the form of a tautological "Usefulness is also individual" is, again, not efficient and anti-Te. Obviously Te is a dynamic element, changing for every situation. You wrote so much just to say "useful for me," which, AGREES with @NightHawk when she mentions the "letting off steam/circlejerk."

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cactagon View Post
    @Smilex lol to give me a "general strategy tip" in the form of a tautological "Usefulness is also individual" is, again, not efficient and anti-Te. Obviously Te is a dynamic element, changing for every situation. You wrote so much just to say "useful for me," which, AGREES with @NightHawk when she mentions the "letting off steam/circlejerk."
    At this point it's obvious that you are as useless as the other one. Start again. You know nothing.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    At this point it's obvious that you are as useless as the other one. Start again. You know nothing.
    Typical loser mentality. I never claimed to value Te, just that you and this article have none. Retype yourself, or spend your time wisely and in your strengths, like HomeGoods.