Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cactagon View Post
    Useless much?
    another heretical nonsense which may be useful to rationalize typing mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Maybe you are stupid
    "TIM ENTj"
    "smart one", Te types, having Fi value, do not make so direct personal insults without serious reasons. after so many years you are unable to understand own correct type.

also to use small case for J/P is senseless as Socionics uses _identical_ to MBTI description of this dichotomy as rationality/irrationality. if you are J by MBTI - you are rational in Socionics/Jung without variations, except mistakes in typing and behavior changes due to nontypes influences
    Last edited by Sol; 08-06-2020 at 10:54 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    another heretical nonsense which may be useful to rationalize typing mistakes

"TIM ENTj"
    "smart one", Te types, having Fi value, do not make so direct personal insults without serious reasons. after so many years you are unable to understand own correct type.

also to use small case for J/P is senseless as Socionics uses _identical_ to MBTI description of this dichotomy as rationality/irrationality. if you are J by MBTI - you are rational in Socionics/Jung without variations, except mistakes in typing and behavior changes due to nontypes influences
    Just for you information, you go around this forum constaly insulting / harassing other people. I understand you don't notice that, I don't personally have a problem with it, but basically me and you have a very similar behavior from this point of view.

j/p : semantics. I agree with you. There is not j/p switch between mtbi and socionics.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    There is not j/p switch between mtbi and socionics.
    If you're not "dumb" yourself, you mean to write "There is no j/p switch between [extraverts in] mtbi and socionics."

Between MBTI and Socionics:

ESTJ = TeSi = LSE/ESTj
    ISTJ = SiTe = SLI/ISTp

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You should hear the story.
    Lesson: don't use MBTI. Try to use Jung/socionics whenever you can. It's a mess.
    Idk if anyone realizes, but, like, this is a Socionics forum, so anyone using anything but Socionics should find non-Socionics help elsewhere. That said, @NightHawk stands correct in her statement. While there is no J/P switch among extraverts between MBTI/Socionics, there is obviously one among introverts. In case @FDG or anyone can't understand the shortened Te version @NightHawk was so kind to post...

In MBTI, an ESTJ has Te as their dominant function and Si as their auxiliary/secondary function.
    In Socionics, an LSE/ESTj has the same functions in the same place.
    ESTJ =ESTj/LSE
    However:
    In MBTI, an ISTJ has Si as their dominant function and Te as their auxiliary/secondary function.
    In Socionics, Si-Te equates to an SLI/ISTp.
    The switch occurs for introverts and NOT for extraverts.

I feel @Smilex may not be Te dominate, since Te does well, as in, Te produces/optimizes, it does NOT convolute. This article, and its implications, are literally useless.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cactagon View Post
    Idk if anyone realizes, but, like, this is a Socionics forum, so anyone using anything but Socionics should find non-Socionics help elsewhere. That said, @NightHawk stands correct in her statement. While there is no J/P switch among extraverts between MBTI/Socionics, there is obviously one among introverts. In case @FDG or anyone can't understand the shortened Te version @NightHawk was so kind to post...

In MBTI, an ESTJ has Te as their dominant function and Si as their auxiliary/secondary function.
    In Socionics, an LSE/ESTj has the same functions in the same place.
    ESTJ =ESTj/LSE
    However:
    In MBTI, an ISTJ has Si as their dominant function and Te as their auxiliary/secondary function.
    In Socionics, Si-Te equates to an SLI/ISTp.
    The switch occurs for introverts and NOT for extraverts.

I feel @Smilex may not be Te dominate, since Te does well, as in, Te produces/optimizes, it does NOT convolute. This article, and its implications, are literally useless.
    You seem to be marginally more honest and competent than the other one so I'll try to help others a little so they're less mislead by you.

Your misunderstanding of the Te function is complete. Te+Ni has no practical use. The darkbird being unable to recognize abstract uses shows they are not Te+Ni and you probably aren't that either. Te+Ni plays a long strategic game with no immediate payoffs. Usefulness is also individual. Any complex game (like life) will have strategies and tactics that are not immediately recognizable as useful for a novice. If you don't know why somebody does something, it might be that you don't understand the game and you don't understand the payoff. That's a general strategy tip.

Even if one looks for a practical immediate use and doesn't find one in this thread, one is a failure. If you think you never end up in a situation where you are surrounded by people that make up a viergruppe or a tetarto, you are a failure. If you think there's nothing to gain from learning group dynamics you should give up socionics. If you ever think of combining Te+Si you should recognize that learning skills is a core attribute for this group. Learning and training are things that a smart TeSi would maintain far into their life. These are still actions that lack immediate practical use as they create the abstraction of skill. This thread was partially a learning process. It's always been more efficient to write down half-formed thoughts here than anywhere else. It sometimes allows people to correct me, which improves me. When others are unable to find an actual fault, that's useful too, in a sort of quality control way. I don't care whether this thread is useful for you. It's useful to me.

Ej-Te is also not the function of production, it's the accepting function, it's a function that's used to cut away the useless so that the producing function has room to do it's thing. Most of Aushra's descriptions of Dynamic types are deeply flawed. Stratiyevskaya, Reynin and Gulenko have improved the science significantly. The name business logic is so limited it keeps morons thinking that all Te is good for is mercantile activity. It's so misleading since it's not even what Te is used for. Te creates space for the business but is hardly ever the business itself.

One of the primary faults of Ej-Te+Si is that they tend to be so focussed on their own needs that they toss away those of others. This pushing away creates space for them but also creates needless enmity which eventually will come back and bite one in the ass. But that's how socionics works.