Threaded View

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    From how you write on the forum and your general demeanour, LII. Take it with a cupful of salt.
    Ok, thanks. I will take the salt and eat it, dying from hypernatremia shortly thereafter.

EDIT: Now that you've edited your post. I take most of what you say as compliments, which could be an indication of Ij preferences, and I have to relate with pretty much all that you say. I am very precise and systematic in the way that I speak so as to not miss anything important or misrepresent my own ideas. My appearance fluctuates. I prefer my hair long, but I don't know how to deal with it, meaning that it tends to mess itself up naturally. I am very planned and structured, though my mood can influence my productivity during the day, as I mentioned in the video. I'm very detached from others and prefer my speech be impersonal since I don't like to get too close to others.

Here's where it gets messy. My speech is naturally more confident than I am. I narrow down possibilities by considering more information, but I can't be certain about it since that comes when the information fits together. My sister told me when I was about 12 that I tend to speak too impersonally/forcefully. For example, when ordering food, I didn't smile or say please. No clue how that fits in, but it exists.

Your analysis provides me great insight. It has definitely been helpful.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 03-25-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020