Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
Lot of questions lol, I'll try cover most of them as best I can.
Yes, I felt curious. Thanks for humoring me.

So pretty much since I can remember I knew I was "trans", I just didn't know there was a word for it. I knew I was more girly, I knew I felt wrong as a male. In fact one of my earlier memories from when I was about 5: someone at school asked me if I wanted to be a girl and I was just like "yeah".
I think I've always kinda leaned more towards the "sassy feminine" rather than the traditional, dainty housewife type feminine one may think of.
That makes sense, yes. Were you overall supported in how you felt?

As for the emotional people, I wouldn't say I'm bad at dealing with it, I just don't like to for reasons I stated above. But in general I try get that person laughing again to keep up with the emotional atmosphere I am creating. If that fails, I'll usually tell them to leave. Sorry it's hard for me to give examples, I don't really remember specific details ahah.
No worries. If anything comes to mind I'd like to hear it. But I can understand if it's more of a gestalt impressions thing than standalone scenarios.

I've pretty much always wanted to be in control of groups. I've always actually been really aware of how to tailor this to a particular group. Like in primary school, my group of friends were the clever kids so to take control I would kind of rub it in that I was the smartest of them. Not to be mean, but to show I was in charge.
So I like strategy games that have a people element. Can't name any specifically, but games where you have to try deceive people, form an alliance etc. are right up my street. Even in games like monopoly I try to influence the emotional state of others to give myself an advantage - pretending I'm gonna give up to get other players to let their guard down for example.
Ahah, that's helpful.

I've been growing my hair since I was about 10 haha, obviously had it trimmed plenty of times since then. Thanks for the compliment, I just don't like the colour haha - any suggestions for a colour that may look good on me would be nice
Oh, geez, I'm not a good person to ask about that, lol. The best I can do is maybe ask what kind of effect are you going for? Then suggest you find someone who can help you get that effect.

My creative expressions tend to be whatever pleases or touches me personally. If people end up liking it or being touched by it, great. But I'm not good at creating impressions or even knowing "what would look good" to people.