Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you are beta F with good possibility

the main reason for mistyping is the lack of typing skills
    you before assigned yourself the type EST* yep, it's funny

And you are a boring delta hoe with 100% possibility.
    you assigned myself the type IEI yep, it's funny.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

previously in your profile were: LIE, EIE
    now SEE
    *sigh*

Fi types care about be polite, to be more emotionally comfortable. they do not start themes with Fe style "marks" in the subject

noobs...

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now SEE
    *sigh*

Fi types care about be polite, to be more emotionally comfortable. they do not start themes with Fe style "marks" in the subject

noobs...
    "Fi types care about be polite" - pretty sure that's actually more related to Fe+. SEEs are 4D Se+ and 4D Fe-, not a polite combo if you ask me.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

now SEE
    *sigh*

noobs...
    I can remember that you have typed some people here Fi egos that have been far from polite and some who are polite Fe egos. It's not like she is self typing EII. Stick to idealizing/idolizing your duals. They are quite rare as far as you are concerned.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I can remember that you have typed some people here Fi egos that have been far from polite and some who are polite Fe egos. It's not like she is self typing EII. Stick to idealizing/idolizing your duals. They are quite rare as far as you are concerned.
    Also pretty strange how Sol (an impolite Fi valuer) makes the claim that all "Fi types" (not just Fi egos) are polite.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I can remember that you have typed some people here Fi egos that have been far from polite
    It's important the degree and conditions. With what was done against being polite - the _possibility_ to have Fi type is low.

Should be taken cases when I typed with assurance to Fi. Then. I may type people which have partly uncommon for a type behavior to that type if VI pointed to that type strong enough to overweight the existence of uncommon behavior. when _other_ factors besides Jung types may predispose to that behavior. as types related nonverbal is _harder_ to be changed by other factors in a way to give _assured_ impression of other type

Also Fe valued types may perceive Fi types worse, - their behavior as lesser morally appropriate. I evaluate by my taste, which may perceive Fi types easier, taking concrete cases and with overal more positive impression.

> and some who are polite Fe egos

It's not so hard to follow nonvalued norms of strong functions, especially in forum texts. To fit better norms of any regions is a normal intention. It's more important what norms people break as that points on good chance those are weak or nonvalued regions.
    If a human has F type and breaks much Fi norms - those are doubtful to be valued. With matching results of VI there is more basis to point on this, as this trait has more chance to be correct.

I remember a single case when a girl I typed to ESI with assurance. While the behavior was stably, rather and senseleslly rude on a forum.
    Here is Number 9 which behaves strangely for Fi. I suppose SEE for him as most possible, though not sure still. I suspect lesser standard mind or he gets something what rises hooliganism. If VI would pointed to Fe, than I'd gladly thought him so.
    Do not remember others. They could fit to be generally polite in my perception.

> Stick to idealizing/idolizing your duals

there are borders which fit to norms. when the borders are stably strongly broken = good factor to suppose another type

previosly was base Fe in the profile. and mb several T types. seems Fi in the first time. with such progress there may appear EII what would be abolute blasphemy

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's important the degree and conditions. With what was done against being polite - the _possibility_ to have Fi type is low.

Should be taken cases when I typed with assurance to Fi. Then. I may type people which have partly uncommon for a type behavior to that type if VI pointed to that type strong enough to overweight the existence of uncommon behavior. when _other_ factors besides Jung types may predispose to that behavior. as types related nonverbal is _harder_ to be changed by other factors in a way to give _assured_ impression of other type

Also Fe valued types may perceive Fi types worse, - their behavior as lesser morally appropriate. I evaluate by my taste, which may perceive Fi types easier, taking concrete cases and with overal more positive impression.

> and some who are polite Fe egos

It's not so hard to follow nonvalued norms of strong functions, especially in forum texts. To fit better norms of any regions is a normal intention. It's more important what norms people break as that points on good chance those are weak or nonvalued regions.
    If a human has F type and breaks much Fi norms - those are doubtful to be valued. With matching results of VI there is more basis to point on this, as this trait has more chance to be correct.

I remember a single case when a girl I typed to ESI with assurance. While the behavior was stably, rather and senseleslly rude on a forum.
    Here is Number 9 which behaves strangely for Fi. I suppose SEE for him as most possible, though not sure still. I suspect lesser standard mind or he gets something what rises hooliganism. If VI would pointed to Fe, than I'd gladly thought him so.
    Do not remember others. They could fit to be generally polite in my perception.

> Stick to idealizing/idolizing your duals

there are borders which fit to norms. when the borders are stably strongly broken = good factor to suppose another type

previosly was base Fe in the profile. and mb several T types. seems Fi in the first time. with such progress there may appear EII what would be abolute blasphemy
    And with that, down goes the English language.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    And you are a boring delta hoe with 100% possibility.

This is officially the song for any time anyone gets annoyed with Sol now.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post

This is officially the song for any time anyone gets annoyed with Sol now.
    Omg that song is such a bop lol. Very fitting of Sol as well.