Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
Validating someone's delusions about themselves doesn't help anyone. Unfortunately the psychological establishment is now mostly run by people who have no problem with doing that, probably because they're so deluded themselves.
Good thing we have established that you lack scientific integrity. You have just called everyone who disagree with you delusional.

Funny how I'm the one who is "pushing his values" when you're the ones calling me backwards and reporting me for not sharing your values.
Lol, are you serious? You don't get to insult people and expect no repercussions. If I was a moderated you would have been banned already. No one asked for your opinion, and yet you shared it and continued to do so in a disgusting manner. I'm not here to change your mind. I couldn't care less about your values. But I will tell you when I think you have crossed a line and I will make my position known. I'm very well capable of turning every post of yours a commentary on your lack of common sense due to your religious background. It's not like you are free of bias. I just choose to not get involved most of the time since you are not harming anyone. Do you think personal attacks like that are "helpful"?

And, by the way, I was not raised as a Muslim, but the Muslim communities I've known have a far higher understanding of human dignity.
Good joke.

I'm curious, what is your background then? I remember you saying you practice Sufism.