TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    hmm, ok.

so what's the difference between intolerance and opinion? Do you have a problem with people who challenge your narrative?

just because you don't agree with an opinion it doesn't negate the fact it's an opinion...
    It becomes intolerance when it causes harm to other people.
    Not difficult to understand.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @Danali Transgender teens have very high rates of suicide. Google is there for you when you're ready to end your ignorance.

Intolerance towards marginalized groups is directly harmful, not just towards the groups themselves but towards everyone because it makes us less accepting towards weaknesses or differences as a whole. Queen Tiger already spelled it out for you above, for you "non Fi polr" people...
    I'm unashamedly going to be that person and question everything about your type... you're demonstrating very fi-te behaviour, but that is neither here nor there.

Intolerance, as you put it, and opinions are one and the same. Opinions can be either "intolerant" e.g. I don't like talking to gay people because I think they're bad and their lifestyle is wrong." that is an intolerant opinion because 1.) its a judgment 2.) they're demonising someone who disagrees with them... a bit like what you're doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    It becomes intolerance when it causes harm to other people.
    Not difficult to understand.
    So you're saying all opinions are harmful?

Serious question, would your opinion change if you found out he was Muslim?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already knew he was a Muslim at some point, so no.
    Stop twisting my words

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm unashamedly going to be that person and question everything about your type... you're demonstrating very fi-te behaviour, but that is neither here nor there.

Intolerance, as you put it, and opinions are one and the same. Opinions can be either "intolerant" e.g. I don't like talking to gay people because I think they're bad and their lifestyle is wrong." that is an intolerant opinion because 1.) its a judgment 2.) they're demonising someone who disagrees with them... a bit like what you're doing now.

Queen Tiger and I are quite obviously talking about OPEN intolerance specifically towards people where it is going to be HARMFUL.

... Seriously??? You are missing the point. Thehotelambush openly said something directly offensive towards Queen Tiger related to her gender identity. This is not the same case as him keeping it to himself and ignoring her, or simply stating his opinion in a neutral way. If he did then there would be no issue here, but he had to go and make an ass out of himself. For an extroverted type you are decidedly unaware of what's going on, seeing as everyone else in this thread seems to have realized this already. Why are you so closed-minded and unsympathetic?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Queen Tiger and I are quite obviously talking about OPEN intolerance specifically towards people where it is going to be HARMFUL.

... Seriously??? You are missing the point. Thehotelambush openly said something directly offensive towards Queen Tiger related to her gender identity. This is not the same case as him keeping it to himself and ignoring her, or simply stating his opinion in a neutral way. If he did then there would be no issue here, but he had to go and make an ass out of himself. For an extroverted type you are decidedly unaware of what's going on, seeing as everyone else in this thread seems to have realized this already. Why are you so closed-minded and unsympathetic?
    And then we have to consider that he decided to comment what he did on a post which had nothing to do with transgender stuff.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then we have to consider that he decided to comment what he did on a post which had nothing to do with transgender stuff.
    Exactly. @Danali It's being brought up here as an intentional, directly offensive behaviour used to harm. Today you maybe learned what intolerance is. It is hateful action with the possibility of creating negative impact towards the vulnerable. You're welcome, school is free today.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly. @Danali It's being brought up here as an intentional, directly offensive behaviour used to harm. Today you maybe learned what intolerance is. It is hateful action with the possibility of creating negative impact towards the vulnerable. You're welcome, school is free today.
    Is Danali really open minded enough to learn from this? lol

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Danali really open minded enough to learn from this? lol
    Idk. I'm pretty sure she got even that one letter of her typing wrong because there's no way she has even 2D Ne.