Hybrid View

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    What's wrong with open intolerance towards a marginalized & vulnerable group of people?

Any other amazingly genius questions or opinions you'd like to share?

It's not even really an opinion either, it's pure squeamish wimpiness. Not being "used to it" due to living in some goatfucking area of the world. Grow out of it for fuck's sake lol.
    Yeah, some religious people hide behind their disgusting values to trump over others. Self righteous and vain. That is how he comes across.

I have to say I'm starting to doubt that thehotelambush is LII. Most Alpha NTs I know are either atheist or don't feel strongly one way or another about religion. This is not the first time he tried to push his values, unprompted.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Yeah, some religious people hide behind their disgusting values to trump over others. Self righteous and vain. That is how he comes across.

I have to say I'm starting to doubt that thehotelambush is LII. Most Alpha NTs I know are either atheist or don't feel strongly one way or another about religion. This is not the first time he tried to push his values, unprompted.
    Mb IEE