Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    It takes research, practice, some more research and then some more practice, and then a lot moref research and practice and before you know it, about ten years later, you suddenly find you have become an expert. It is a matter of pattern recognition.
    I see, isn't that placing too much trust in VI though?

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I see, isn't that placing too much trust in VI though?
    No, it is not. You know, there are 'experts' on Ancient Greek statues that have difficulty distinguishing beyond a truly ancient statue and a counterfit one, and expert who who see what is counterfit or not with just one glance. It is all a matter of experience. I was and always will be the first one to admit VI is a difficult subject to master, and imho it takes about 10 years to become fully accomplished, but it is possible.

Lets talk again about this in 2029 and see what you think then.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    No, it is not. You know, there are 'experts' on Ancient Greek statues that have difficulty distinguishing beyond a truly ancient statue and a counterfit one, and expert who who see what is counterfit or not with just one glance. It is all a matter of experience. I was and always will be the first one to admit VI is a difficult subject to master, and imho it takes about 10 years to become fully accomplished, but it is possible.

Lets talk again about this in 2029 and see what you think then.
    Let's not, I won't do VI for 10 years or any years at all tho cause I think it's kinda bs

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Let's not, I won't do VI for 10 years or any years at all tho cause I think it's kinda bs
    Have it your way.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking