So this has been getting a little confusing. A lot of people have been saying that Ti is largely about distance, then on the other hand others say it is not and kind of string it with other things namely Te. So under what function is distance measured and used, or is it more than one function. I was going to post this in the alpha quadra thread, as I largely glean information from LIIs the most, but I figured I'd give it a shot instead. I've also heard Si being it.

SO for my more 'learn-ed' explorers, we can attribute it to the largely successful "number" system!

0 - a dot
1 - a line
2 - a plane
3 - a polygon

So it seems like under this, 1, or Te is the most "logical"? solution. But it seems like this is not a geometric thing, oddly enough. Im starting to feel like space is part of everything, so seeing it in any function is not that weird. Well usually... And Ni is the intuition of time, but dimensionality 4 deals with time? in any function. Idk, a lot of this seems to have no practical application because its so fucking hard to figure out and apply to everyday situations. Then I get confused
What are your justifications?
This is getting annyogin and confusing