Thread: VI me! (+some description)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intuitive type is quite clear, as well as serious quadra...are you sure you're extroverted? Just asking because in your last pic on the right you look quite like a good ILI friend of mine.

But if you self-type as LIE, then ok.

SEE is a totally weird typing.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    intuitive type is quite clear, as well as serious quadra...are you sure you're extroverted? Just asking because in your last pic on the right you look quite like a good ILI friend of mine.

But if you self-type as LIE, then ok.

SEE is a totally weird typing.
    Well, conventionally, I am sort of introverted, relative to most people. I don't go out to parties that much, I prefer small group (3 people) or solitary activities, etc... (although I do talk a lot if I get started).
    Typology wise, I think I am an LIE (therefore extrovert) because of these reasons:
    - I am a positivist and result type in the dichotomies
    - I have had more problems with Fi than Se in my life
    - Fe role > Fe PoLR
    - Ej temperament > Ip temperament
    There are probably a few more which I can't remember right now.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niko View Post
    Well, conventionally, I am sort of introverted, relative to most people. I don't go out to parties that much, I prefer small group (3 people) or solitary activities, etc... (although I do talk a lot if I get started).
    Typology wise, I think I am an LIE (therefore extrovert) because of these reasons:
    - I am a positivist and result type in the dichotomies
    - I have had more problems with Fi than Se in my life
    - Fe role > Fe PoLR
    - Ej temperament > Ip temperament
    There are probably a few more which I can't remember right now.
    Would you please describe to me the Fi problems that you have?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Would you please describe to me the Fi problems that you have?
    I have trouble understanding how people relate to me and how they perceive me relationship wise. I have no trouble initiating contact with people, but if they don't take a step forward in the relationship, it will stay a superficial acquaintanceship. I don't want to be the first one because I am paranoid I might commit a relationship faux pass, if that makes sense. Like, I am not entirely sure if I should take a step forward in the relationship, exactly because I don't know how I am supposed to relate to the given person. That's why I mostly tend to be friendly to everyone, but sort of distant. The only time I can confidently get closer to someone is when I have proof they will most likely respond positively to my advances.
    I do think though that Fi is a big motivator for me. My sense of ethics is very strong and very personally based, and loyalty is very important to me because it establishes that a given person really appreciates/respects me and vice versa.
    To my understanding, Fi is about the awareness of interpersonal bonds. I like to imagine it as being able to see the wavelenght of every person, and how it synchronizes with your.
    Mind you, differences in cultural background definitely have an effect. I'm mentioning this because I come from a particularly emotionally intrusive culture

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have trouble understanding how people relate to me and how they perceive me relationship wise. I have no trouble initiating contact with people, but if they don't take a step forward in the relationship, it will stay a superficial acquaintanceship. I don't want to be the first one because I am paranoid I might commit a relationship faux pass, if that makes sense. Like, I am not entirely sure if I should take a step forward in the relationship, exactly because I don't know how I am supposed to relate to the given person. That's why I mostly tend to be friendly to everyone, but sort of distant. The only time I can confidently get closer to someone is when I have proof they will most likely respond positively to my advances.
    I do think though that Fi is a big motivator for me. My sense of ethics is very strong and very personally based, and loyalty is very important to me because it establishes that a given person really appreciates/respects me and vice versa.
    To my understanding, Fi is about the awareness of interpersonal bonds. I like to imagine it as being able to see the wavelenght of every person, and how it synchronizes with your.
    Mind you, differences in cultural background definitely have an effect. I'm mentioning this because I come from a particularly emotionally intrusive culture
    Yes you are indeed Fi seeking

I asked you to write this up mostly so that ESI can read it and be confident about forwarding a relationship with you just helping a friend out
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Being an Fi base I can establish bonds very easily just by being concerned for another person’s well being and asking them about it.
    -