Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
Ne/Fi is skilled at reading people when it comes to picking up cues as to how they (the IEE) are being reflected in the eyes of the others. That's the core processor of the Ne/Fi cognition...

This was written by an IEE...I don't remember the person's name, hardly posted here but left behind this NeFi gem:

“We can’t always view our own selves unless our behaviour is reflected back at us by someone else. Even as a viewer. Plus, there has to be conscious awareness, which is a quality not everyone Possess. Plus desire to adjust after seeing the reflected self which even fewer pocsses.”

I'd only point out that this individual wrongly believed his cognition applied to all of us and used the noun "WE" instead of I. if you asked another socionics type like Ti/Se, Se/Ti or Te/Ni etc to figure out how they are being reflected in the eyes of other the speed at which they could process that information would be considerably slower, like a 2gb RAM compared to the IEE's 24 gb RAM...it's just not something their cognition is designed for. Fi/Ne would have the second fastest RAM when it comes to picking up cues as to how they are being reflected in the eyes of others, but still falling short of IEE's core processor in terms of overall performance (speed, power, depth).
What do you mean when you say reflected in the eyes of others?