Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
No, I try to surround myself with the highest quality people I can find. It's hard enough to get through the day without any help, so the better the help I can get, the better the output.

Two things.

One, many people believe that if they hire someone smarter than they are, that person will take over. Personality theory disproves that, but a lot of people believe it. That's why A people hire A people and B people hire C people.

Two, not everyone wants to be king. Some people just want to get something accomplished.

I'm actually surrounded by people from all quadras, but Gamma is over-represented. It's a natural thing to want to spend more time with people you like and understand, but it's not the best strategy in the long run. People from other quadras can cover bases that you didn't even realize were there. But most of the people I spend time with tend to be smart. It's just better for getting things done.

Even the SEE that I'm saying "Hi" to at lunch is smart, even though she thinks that Astrology works by gravity and Asparagus makes your pee smell bad because of chlorophyll. You can see in her eyes that she's smart about things that I don't have a clue about.
What the fuck are the B people supposed to do