Thread: Video Questionnaire

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Two of my oldest and best friends are ILI, and while they can be perfectly friendly, they have told me many times that people whom they think are stupid are stupid (and this includes most of the human race). They don't particularly go out of their way to hide this opinion from those people, either. Low Fe, perhaps.

On the other hand, IEI's may think you are stupid, but they will rarely tell you that directly (higher Fe). Instead, the most you will get is a kind of an oblique comment that calls you out. Basically to put up or shut up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Two of my oldest and best friends are ILI, and while they can be perfectly friendly, they have told me many times that people whom they think are stupid are stupid (and this includes most of the human race). They don't particularly go out of their way to hide this opinion from those people, either. Low Fe, perhaps.

On the other hand, IEI's may think you are stupid, but they will rarely tell you that directly. Instead, the most you get a kind of an oblique comment that calls you out.
    Which is exactly what she does here. She calls people out
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Which is exactly what she does here. She calls people out
    Evidently you don't know what "oblique" means.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Evidently you don't know what "oblique" means.
    I have an honest question. Why do you feel like you have to display your intellectual prowess?

People love you not for your intelligence but for you and you’re good enough. I don’t need to know what words you use and how big your dictionary is. They just need you to be present and hug them. If you truly cared you would say “I use this word like this”
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an honest question. Why do you feel like you have to display your intellectual prowess?

People love you not for your intelligence but for you and you’re good enough. I don’t need to know what words you use and how big your dictionary is. They just need you to be present and hug them.
    Okay, Dr. Phil. Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm merely pointing out that I didn't make an "oblique comment" in an effort to call you out. I was pretty direct.

Also: a lot of people really dislike hugging. I hope you don't just run around hugging people and invading their personal space.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Okay, Dr. Phil. Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm merely pointing out that I didn't make an "oblique comment" in an effort to call you out. I was pretty direct.
    We finally understand each other
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We finally understand each other

I'm pretty sure we don't.