Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
To me, Te is very dynamic. It is “thinking as a process, not a place”.

Te-users move through the environment and take only what they need to achieve their goal, and then they drop it all in a heap and move on to accomplishing the next goal. It doesn’t matter to a Te user if every logical thought fits together or not. It only matters if it can be used effectively.

I should add the fact that I was amazed and happy when I first encountered the concept of a "proof", in 7th grade geometry class. I thought it was amazing. However, attempting to "prove" things rigorously is not my preferred approach.

Gordian knot = Ti.
Alexander = Te.
I experience this a lot at work. My boss typically is interested in a line of thought insofar as we can make use of it. I spit out lines of justification that work with what we've said in the past and usually he is aware of the need to maintain that system but we are always adding thin caveats to justify accepting anomalies into the system.

I have met people who just somehow decide something and then settle on it very quickly and that always bothers me because I want to make sure it won't fuck something else up first. Sometimes that "gap" has inconsequential risks associated with it, sometimes it's symptomatic of a blind spot that will and has caused significant problems.

I have no idea what this means in regard to Ti/Te but I wanted to throw it out there since it seems related.