My subjective take as a Te seeker...I don't fully understand it because I think it's outside my scope, but like. Okay, I'm moving house, right? Who should i call for help and when? Where should I store my stuff in the meantime? I can Google the number to put the electricity in my name, but do they only need my name? What else do they need? What's the best company to go with when I order garbage? Ive never done it before and I don't know if I'll need to be around when they come out?

Maybe there are more interesting examples and ive managed to work it mostly out myself because I'm a fully grown human... but it's Te as far as I'm concerned? I appreciate when dealing with this stuff seems to be like no problem for ppl even if it's not like they happen to know offhand. Personally I find it viscerally overwhelming and intimidating, even if eventually doable. I guess I miss out on things like I was just gonna keep something I don't need but LIE guy told me where I could donate it and so on, I never even considered doing so.