HarryBottom, I think you are right on this. I do also think that the hidden agenda just doesn't get enough of attention, when it gets one. I'm bad at explaining things in logicall structure and I rather have just observations, which I have collected over the time and I have noticed that hidden agenda types need this when people are praising how logical and understanding they are. in my oppinnion is made from what I have read with my poor English and is an aspect of reality of bonds between the objects, be it in space or in abstract description. INFP, I think, doesn't realize them not so much and because it is hidden agenda, stories about what you can see in the aspect of make you feel good. I think that likeing is somehow related to hidden agenda and there are 8 types of likeing dependent on the type and knowing you are liked by INFP is, when someone is explaining something logically to it. And surely they need to know how much you like them and so you can manipulate with INFPs by telling how greatly they know complex things. The 3rd block is the block of inner child and let this child be happy.

Hope my post made any sence.